Thursday, December 16, 2010

Spirits Unlocked


It is true that in this day and age, we must be wary of what we put on the internet. But my dearest, we have a home here! Sometimes I am nervous about our open declaration of happiness and dreams..! What if someone sneaks in and steals the goods???

Let it be, because I miss you, and my magic jack is useless.

I love that you have adorned our home with this beautiful rug. It really is like coming home to a refreshing new environment that someone set with love. I read your poems, and I feel my heart call out. I am amazed at how connected we are, because the anguish is felt within me. Then I think of your smile, and I think that nothing can tear you apart. Stay you, be you. Vadappu, they call it in Kannada. =)

I look at the moon, and I think that you must be looking at it too at some point. I put my head out the window, let my hair down, and let the mysore breeze take me back to 13th street, Gainesville, FL. I miss the times we stood out of the car, declaring our free-spirit to the world. 



I guess that is us. That is why our home is unlocked.

My heart reaches out to you, my dear! I am with you and I feel that awkward pain thing in my heart and stomach when you hurt, and I am full of life when you smile. So stay you, stay free, stay happy, be you.

2 comments:

  1. you probably meant 23rd street :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhaiyyaaaaaaaaa, it is not 23rd st.... She is reminded of Paines Prairie on 13th St :)

    My dearest Krit >:D< I miss you too.....

    ReplyDelete